Health & Safety
Our doors are E&Open for indoor and outdoor dining in addition to our takeout and delivery options. We are so excited to safely welcome you all back in.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is our number one priority. We are adhering to all of the regulations provided by the CDC and the San Francisco Department of Health. Here’s what you can expect:
- We’ll be sanitizing all used surfaces
- Guests are required to wear masks and may only take them off while eating or drinking and seated at their table
- The dining room has been configured for social distancing
- Reservations are recommended; there is a 90-minute time limit per party
- Tables are limited to six people
If you or anyone in your party has experienced a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, runny or congested nose, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting in the past 24 hours that cannot be explained by another condition, we ask that you please consider dining with us at another time.